Call us at (833) 243-5462 for Your Free Quote.
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is insurance that pays out an agreed sum of money either at the death of the insured person or after a set period. As long as you pay your insurance premiums the insurance company will pay out per the contract in the event you pass away.
Understanding Life Insurance
The reason for life insurance is to provide financial protection for your dependents after you pass away. Each family has a unique financial situation and you will need to review it before purchasing life insurance in order to determine how much money your family will need to keep their standard of living. It is important to work with a Life Insurance agent so that they may help you assess what and how much coverage you need. In the event you have a major life event like marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child or a major purchase like a home or business that you reevaluate your life insurance needs.
How Life Insurance Works
Life Insurance consists of 3 main components.
1. Death Benefit is the amount of money the insured promises to pay the insured’s beneficiaries upon the death of the insured. The amount of coverage is based on future needs of the insured beneficiaries. Income replacement, Family protection, education, asset protection, dependents needs, final expenses are the main things to consider when choosing the amount of your death benefit. The insurance company determines insurable interest and the applicant qualifies for coverage the underwriters will determine the final cost for insurance based on the amount you wish to insure.
2. Cost of Insurance (COI) or premium payments are determined by the insurance companies and their underwriters based on actuaries and statistics such as mortality costs, life expectancy, age, build, medical history, occupational or personal hazards/risks. The insurer will pay the death benefit as long as the insured meets their policy premium payment requirements. Premiums can be paid on an annual, semi annual, quarterly or monthly basis. Premium payments can be made for a period of time, usually in the form of term insurance or for the remainder of their life usually in the form of whole life insurance.
3. Riders / Additional Protection
The ability to further protect yourself/family comes in the form of Life Insurance Riders. Riders allow policyholders to customize their coverage to accommodate personal needs. An example of Life Insurance Riders would include, Accidental Death Benefit (pays out an additional death benefit on top of the original coverage amount if the insured passes away due to an accident), Children Rider (additional death benefit if a dependent passes away), Disability Rider (If the insured becomes disabled and unable to work an amount of replacement monthly income).
*Each Life Insurance Policy is distinctive to the insured and insurer. To determine if additional coverage may be needed, it is very important to review your Insurance documents.
Why work with us?
We make it quick and easy to get a Life Insurance Quote.
We also have options and work with multiple Life Insurance companies to find you a policy that is right for you!
- American National Life Insurance
- Occidental Life Insurance
- Sagicor Life Insurance
- American Amicable
- We offer multiple products!
- Term Life insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Final Expense
- We work with only the best companies
- Easy Issue
- No medical exams
- Guaranteed renewable until the age of 80
- $50,000 to $1 million in coverages!
- Rates are locked in for life!
- 97% approval rate for those without major medical conditions
- Everyone should have Life Insurance; we all have something to protect
- Income protection for your family or dependents
- Mortgage and/or asset protection
- Legacy, gives you the ability to help your family
- Help with the costs of a proper burial (average costs are now over $10,000)
Talk to an experience agent today!
We write Life Insurance in the following states:
WA, OH, NC, MI, TX, GA, FL, NY, SC, SD, VA and NM.
We can help, call us at (833) 243-5462